Supply Chain Specialist
Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Employment: 40 hours/week
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Work experience: While work experience in procurement or purchasing is a plus, we also welcome enthusiastic graduates
Language: English and preferably also Dutch
Location HQ: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Because of the growth of our company, we are currently looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Supply Chain Specialist. If you are passionate about the consumer electronics industry and eager to make your mark in a rapidly evolving company, we are excited to hear from you!
So, what are you going to do?
- Collaborate with the procurement team to identify and engage with suppliers for various products and materials;
- Manage and curate our supplier database, ensuring it remains up to date with contact information, pricing details and product specifications;
- Work closely with the purchasing team to maintain optimal inventory levels and ensure seamless replenishment;
- Efficiently process purchase orders while monitoring deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness;
- Communicate and cooperate with internal stakeholders to gain insights into their purchasing needs, assisting them in finding the most suitable products;
- Handle administrative duties such as maintaining purchase records, generating insightful reports and actively track shipments;
- Proactively address and resolve any purchase order issues, such as discrepancies or delays;
- Keep track of industry trends and advancements, offering recommendations for process enhancements.
And what have you got?
- A bachelor's degree equivalent experience in business administration, supply chain management or another related field;
- While work experience in procurement or purchasing is a plus, we also invite fresh graduates who share our passion to get in touch;
- Exceptional organisational skills paired with a great eye for detail;
- You are an expert in juggling multiple tasks and prioritising in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Familiarity with procurement software or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is a plus;
- You are a proactive self-starter who thrives both in a collaborative team setting and when working independently;
- Fluent proficiency in English, both written and verbal and preferably also in Dutch.
But, what’s in it for me?
We offer a competitive salary package and a supportive work environment where you can grow and develop your skills. You will have an important contribution to a fast-growing company.
About Fresh ‘n Rebel and Sitecom
Sitecom Europe B.V. is the privately-owned parent company of the brands Fresh ‘n Rebel and Sitecom. Both brands are mainly active in Europe and have great ambitions to further expand in both existing and new markets. With around 40 employees in Europe and a small team in Shenzhen, China, we are engaged in the development, marketing and sales of products to the most prominent retailers, e-tailers and directly through our own channels.
Fresh 'n Rebel is a young, cool, dynamic and fast growing brand that designs, produces and sells mobile must-haves such as wireless speakers, headphones and powerbanks throughout Europe (retailers) and its own webshop. Fresh 'n Rebel products can be recognized by their urban, colourful designs with a fashionable look and high quality materials. With Fresh 'n Rebel products you want to be seen and everything from the collection is a real addition to your style. You can find more information on www.freshnrebel.com.
For more than 20 years Sitecom has been an established brand in connectivity products (such as USB adapters, hubs, card readers and cables) and charging products (such as wall chargers and wireless chargers). You can find more information on www.sitecom.com.
Are you the perfect match?
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Send us your motivation letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Supply Chain Specialist. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.