Are you looking for a solution?
Simplicity is what Sitecom is all about. That is why
we develop network products that are easy to use
and why we offer comprehensive support.
Sitecom Europe B.V. is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority [College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens] under number m1506011.
All supplied personal information is treated as confidential at all times.
Sitecom Europe BV understands personal information to mean unique and specific personal information about a natural person (such as first name, surname, address and e-mail address) which is recorded and stored by this person on the Sitecom Europe BV website himself/herself or by means of their visit to the site and which furthermore is not available in the public domain, or which cannot be found by any person with ease.
With your express permission and in so far as is necessary for the execution of the agreement, Sitecom Europe BV may process the following personal information, among other things:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Bank details (for orders only)
Not to be made available to third parties
Sitecom Europe BV shall not sell personal information to third parties and shall not make it available to third parties. The only exception in this regard relates to external parties contracted by Sitecom Europe BV to process and deliver or execute online orders and/or provide after-sales and technical support for products.
Respect for personal data on the part of partners and third parties
As stated above, personal data shall not be resold to third parties under any circumstances. Except for companies that assist Sitecom Europe BV in processing online orders, providing after-sales and technical support, third parties shall not have access to personal data. All Sitecom Europe BV employees and partners contracted by Sitecom Europe BV are contractually obliged to respect and guarantee the confidentiality of personal data.
The only exception to the provision above is in the case of a legal order by a competent authority due to which on the basis of legal texts Sitecom Europe BV is obliged to hand over personal information. In those cases, the persons in question will always be informed by Sitecom Europe BV.
You personal data is safe with Sitecom Europe BV
Sitecom Europe BV takes the trust that people and visitors to our website place in us very seriously, and Sitecom Europe BV therefore undertakes to handle your data with care at all times. When an order is placed, or a personal account is consulted or amended, the security of your personal data is guaranteed by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Use by Sitecom Europe BV
Sitecom Europe BV uses your personal data for the following non-exhaustive list of activities:
- If you place an online order in the Sitecom Europe BV Online Shop, Sitecom Europe BV will use your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment information to process and dispatch your orders and to keep you up to date in this regard.
- If your create a personal account on the Sitecom Europe BV website, your data will be stored on a secure server. The information stored for a personal account includes the following: name, (delivery) address, town or village of residence, e-mail address and payment information. By storing this data, you do not have to re-enter this data on any subsequent purchases.
- In order for you to be able to retrieve and view your order history and ongoing warranty dates, we store your purchase history within your personal account environment.
- Only with your permission, and exclusively to this end, Sitecom Europe BV will use your data to inform you of new products, recent developments, special promotions and personalised offers. If you have given your permission for these activities but wish to withdraw it, please let Sitecom Europe BV know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Your visits to our site are automatically recorded when you log in to our servers. Among other things, this information included the page or pages you visited and your IP address. One or more cookies may also be created when you visit which makes it possible for Sitecom Europe BV to adapt our site to your personal preferences (individual personalisation) and to tailor our offers, as well as recommending potentially interesting products. For more information, please refer to the expanded explanation on cookies.
- Information about your visits and the specific pages you visited may be used by Sitecom Europe BV as the basis for internal reports. The reports shall only be distributed among collaborating third parties. Data on visits, as well as feedback, tips and comments received by Sitecom Europe BV shall be used to further improve and develop our site.
- If you respond to an offer or competition and you do not have a personal account, you will have to register your name, e-mail address and address. This data shall only be used to provide prizes, vouchers or gift certificates, or to measure the response to an offer.
Sitecom Europe BV e-mail policy
At all times, you will only receive e-mails from our mailing lists that you have specifically subscribed to. E-mails that are sent to you by Sitecom contain, among other things, requests to participate in (online) studies, new products, special and.or personalised offers, or other related subjects.
If you wish to send a page or article to an e-mail address specified by you (the "e-mail this page" function), this particular address shall not be stored in our website's databases.
If you receive an e-mail with further (activation) instructions after registering on our site, and you choose not to follow these instructions, your registration shall be automatically undone.
Even after you have created a personal account on our website and you complete another form or e-mail contact point it may be the case that you receive additional confirmation e-mails.
What are cookies
Cookies collect information required for the correct operation of a website. Sitecom cookies are safe. They cannot collect any personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, telephone or tablet. Cookies ensure that:
- the website is fast;
- the selected language is retained;
- you remain logged in and can shop safely;
- items in your shopping basket are retained;
- errors and inconveniences on the website are detected;
- improvements can be tested;
- information can be sent for Google Analytics. In this way we can check how visitors access our website and how they use it.
For how long do the cookies remain?
Sitecom distinguishes here between so-called “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. Session cookies are automatically erased when you leave the website. Permanent cookies are not erased automatically, but you can always remove these yourself. Alternatively you can set your browser so that you do not receive any cookies when visiting the Sitecom website.
Session cookies can be used to offer particular types of services on our site. If you delete these types of cookies, this may lead to the site, or part of the site, no longer functioning correctly from your PC and chosen web browser.
Permanent cookies are used to store particular settings per visitor, such as the chosen site language, among other things. Information collected by our cookies can be used for internal (market) research and other purposes. The data will never be sold or made available to third parties.
Deleting or disabling cookies
You can always delete or disable cookies using your browser settings. You can find an explanation on how to change the cookie settings under Help in most browsers. Note: the website may not work optimally if you disable cookies.
Sitecom keeps close track of recent developments in the law relating to cookies. If the legislation changes, Sitecom will be obliged to make adjustments to the cookies, which the Sitecom website generates.