Position: Product Manager
Employment: 40 hours/week
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
Language: English and preferably Dutch
Are you an energetic team player with a background in project management of sustainable and/or technological must-haves? We’re looking for you! As a seasoned Product Manager you will play a vital role in our product management team. At Fresh ‘n Rebel we design bold and colourful mobile must-haves, from headphones to power banks. As a forward-thinking team member, you will shape the future of our product management. Do you fit the bill? Keep reading, as you might be the Product Manager we're seeking!
Ok, let’s go!
As we continue to expand our product portfolio, we are looking for a Product Manager with 5-10 years of expertise to join our team. You’ll play a key role in shaping our sustainable product offerings and driving technological advancements. Therefore, we’re seeking someone who is not only passionate about technology, but is also eager to think towards the future. Are you someone with a strong can-do attitude? Join our team and be a driving force in creating innovative, stylish, and futureproof mobile accessories that enhance our customers' lives
So, what are you going to do?
- Strategize and coordinate sustainable packaging requirements, collaborating closely with design and production teams to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Maintain comprehensive project status documentation, including timelines, milestones, and action items. Innovation and technological advancements are always in the back of your mind.
- Foster effective communication with our partners in China. You manage relationships and address inquiries or concerns promptly.
- Drive product updates, emphasizing sustainable practices and technological improvements. In the meantime, you ensure alignment among all relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including design, marketing, and sales. Together you ensure a seamless execution of product launches, with products that are focused on fashionable design and technological innovation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technological advancements and market developments related to sustainable and technologically advanced mobile accessories.
And what have you got?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in product management, with a focus on sustainable and technologically advanced consumer goods.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other project management tools.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively, integrating sustainability into product development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and international partners. You know how to convey the importance of sustainability.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality results, particularly in the context of sustainable product development.
But, what’s in it for me?
We offer you a vibrant work environment in which you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company. Besides, at Fresh ‘n Rebel you’ll play a vital role in shaping the future of our product management.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Staff discounts on our products;
- Travel allowance;
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks in our new office;
- And, of course, the most fun colleagues of Rotterdam!
About Fresh ‘n Rebel
Fresh 'n Rebel is a young, hip, dynamic and fast-growing brand that designs, produces and sells mobile must-haves such as wireless speakers, headphones and powerbanks throughout Europe (retailers) and its own webshop. Fresh 'n Rebel products can be recognised by their urban, colourful designs with a fashionable appeal. With Fresh 'n Rebel products, you want to be seen and everything from the collection is a real addition to your style.
Are you the perfect match?
Are you the Product Manager we’re looking for? Send your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: Product Manager. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. We look forward to receiving your application!